VICTORIAN UFO ACTION
you’re having close
ACERN CAN HELP
- Experience missing time?
- Have unexplained scars or marks on your body?
- See UFOs or are fearful of ‘them’?
- See strange non-human figures?
- Have dreams in which you cannot move?
- Experience clairvoyant capabilities?
- Feel you are continuously being watched or observed?
- Regularly hear unusual buzzing or high pitched sounds?
- Ever dream of passing through windows, walls or ceilings?
… and feel you need to talk to someone who will honour your experiences and help you to understand what it all means?
If yes, then ACERN
can help you.
The Australian Close Encounter Resource Network (ACERN) was established in 1997 to provide professional counselling and support to people with ‘contact’ experiences and their families. The purpose of ACERN is to raise global awareness of all realities and how these can be harnessed to better the lives of all people.
Due to the nature and growing interest in this area of work, consultation and information is given to researchers, therapists, the media and members of ufology-related organisations.
ACERN staff members also regularly deliver presentations, seminars and workshops in Australia and overseas.
ACERN employees are qualified professionals with many years experience in counselling and psychology. Their commitment to helping people with contact experiences stems from an unmet demand and a need to raise close encounter awareness in the global community.
ACERN can help you by:
- listening and honouring your experiences
- providing you with one-on-one counselling
- referral to professional therapists
- access to a support group
- information and resources
AUSTRALIAN CLOSE ENCOUNTER RESOURCE NETWORK
‘honouring all realities’
Tel: +61 7 4974 7219